Monday, July 6, 2015

HAIR SUPPLIES LIST & YOUTUBE Channel Brainstorm

Okay,

I'm back for real. I've journeyed through my hair since 2009. But now its time to test the limits of my stretch/possible transition to natural. During this period I'm stocking back up on old staples; shampoo, conditioners, leave - ins and oils.

PRODUCTS:

1. EVOO - Remember back on the hair boards? EVOO was the name of the game. Is it still? a New jar of Extra Virgin Olive oil for deep conditioners, pre-poo and seal.

2. AVOCADO OIL - Traycee from 'Keep it Simple Sista' put me onto this. It gives a great slip. A little goes along way. Great for deep conditioners too!

3. Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship - I can't find it anywhere! So i'm on the search for a new staple moisturizer leave-in.

4. Deep Conditioners - Queen Helene (protein), ORS MAYO (protein),

5. Bee Mine products - Always wanted to try from this line.

6. I still got that Huetiful Hair steamer on my wishlist.


REGIMEN:


  • Cleansing conditioner bi weekly
  • Clarify every 4-6 weeks - pre-poo before
  • Deep Condition on dry Hair 1x week <--- protein bi weekly
  • Moisturize & Seal nightly 
  • Sleep on satin pillow or with scarf or both


YOUTUBE: Brainstorm ideas.

1. Creating a VENUS RX Youtube Channel. In fact, I might call it Venus Retrograde.

  • reviewing hairstyles from top you tubers Titles like : "Nina Pruitt' inspired w 3 strand twistout"
  • product reviews
  • hair transition to natural diary

No comments:

Post a Comment